Our mission is to positively impact the health of our community, one patient at a time.
Our vision is to be an integrative team that works in partnership with our community to meet the health care needs of our patients and families in an affordable and accessible manner. Our values include:
OUR VALUES INCLUDE:
- Service – We believe we have a responsibility to make a positive impact on the lives of our team members, patients and communities we serve.
- Diversity – We embrace an inclusive environment where people of all beliefs, cultures, circumstances and backgrounds feel welcome and appreciated.
- Respect – We believe that every individual makes a valuable contribution and deserves to be treated with dignity.
- Integrity – We are honest and ethical in all of our interactions and activities.
- Innovation – We strive to create a work environment where creativity, innovation, and inspiration are encouraged and valued.
- Quality – We are committed to continuous improvement activities to improve the effectiveness of our services and achieve the most positive outcomes for the patients we serve.
WHAT IS INTEGRATED CARE?
“The care that results from a practice team of primary care and behavioral health clinicians, working together with patients and families, using a systematic and cost-effective approach to provide patient-centered care for a defined population. This care may address mental health and substance abuse conditions, health behaviors (including their contribution to chronic medical illnesses), life stressors and crises, stress related physical symptoms, and ineffective patterns of health care utilization.”
Key Points for Our Patients
- The best approach to wellness involves treating the mind and body
- Systematic screening for and treatment of behavioral health concerns in primary care are standard of care
- Care is team-based, coordinated, and collaborative
- Care is patient-centered